"Reflexive Processes and Control"
International Interdisciplinary Scientific and Practical Journal
Founders: Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Lepsky V.E.
(Russian and English versions)
Registered by the Russian Federation Department for Press,
TV/Radio Broadcasting and Mass Media
Registration Certificate СМИ ПИ № 77-7309 of February 19, 2001
Editor-in-Chief: V.E. Lepsky (Russia)
B.I.Birshtein (Canada), Yu.E.Fokin (Russia), V.A.Lefebvre (USA), V.F.Petrenko (Russia), D.A.Pospelov (Russia),
I.V.Prangishvili (Russia), V.V.Rubtsov (Russia), V.S.Stepin (Russia), A.A.Streltsov (Russia),
Yu.P.Shankin (Russia), S.A.Umpleby (USA), V.P.Zinchenko (Russia), A.L.Zhuravlev (Russia)
J. Adams-Webber (Canada), O.S.Anisimov (Russia), K.K.Bogatyrev (USA), V.I.Borsevici (Moldova),
O.I.Genisaretsky (Russia), G.G.Malinetsky (Russia), V.A.Petrovsky (Russia), V.L.Rubinovich (Russia),
S.P.Rastorguev (Russia), V.M.Rozin (Russia), G.L.Smolian (Russia), T.A.Taran (Ukraine), T.L.Thomas (USA),
Editorial and Publishing Group:
B.M.Borodenkov, V.I.Belopolsky, A.N.Kharitonov, V.N.Krylova, P.A.Razvin (Russia)
1. Reflexive processes and control (methodological, theoretical and methodical
2. Reflexion and activity. Reflexion and creativity. Understanding of a reflexion in various sciences.
Development of reflexive abilities.
3. Mathematical models of reflexive processes and reflexive control. Reflexive processes and cybernetics,
synergetics, artificial intelligence.
4. Reflexive processes in various spheres of activity and control:
* Social designing and development, management of a society, policy, economy;
Information wars, information and information-psychological safety, mass
* Computer science and society, systems of support of
the decisions making, support of communities in the Internet etc;
* Culture and education, religious activity;
* Establishment of mutual understanding and trust between the representatives of the various
* Forecasting and neutralization of various types of the conflicts in a society etc.
5. Hot points and hot problems of a planet (reflexive analysis).
The information on purchase of journal
The electronic version of journal (a format pdf, in a 8simple kind or compressed kind WinZip, WinRAR). Volume from 500 up to 1000 Kbt.
The printed version rough volume from 108 up to 134 ages.
Electronic and printed versions will be sent right after receptions of inquiry.
Cost of the electronic version of journal 25 $ (US). An annual subscription (two numbers) 50 $ (US).
Cost of the printed version of journal 40 $ (US). An annual subscription (two numbers) 80 $ (US), including the postage.
Inquiries to send to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information for the
All materials from the authors are accepted only in
an electronic kind on E-mail. Volume of article up to 12 pages (editor
Word, font Times New Romen, size 12, through 1,5 intervals, figures by
separate files). The literature is given at the end of article with the
digital references to it in the text. To article the brief information on
the author is applied, the photo of the author (file in a format TIFF),
addresses, telephone, fax, E-mail (E-mail is obligatory). The contacts to
the authors during completion of article are made on E-mail. After
acceptance of article to the publication the author represents to edition
the final variant, signed by him of article as a paper copy.
Published with the support of Boris Birshtein
(Doctor of Economics and
Contacts to the
Dr. Vladimir Lepsky
Information for the Authors
Purchase of journal
Contacts to edition